Terms and Conditions
Reservations Required – In an effort to keep the production of greenhouse gases to a minimum Green Ride will operate on a RESERVATION ONLY basis. That means, if there are no inbound or outbound reservations, we will not send a vehicle to Denver International Airport.
On Time Service Guarantee – We offer an on-time delivery guarantee because your time is important. We can make this promise because we carefully plan our pick-up times and work efficiently to meet your expectations. If we don’t meet our “No more than 15 minute late arriving at DIA” guarantee because of factors that are in our control, you get your money back. The fare paid to Green Ride for a trip that is more than 15 minutes late getting you to Denver International Airport (DIA) will be refunded. See our schedule for DIA arrival times. Airport arrival time is based on the time of the electronic time stamp at the Level 5 Airport Entry Gate. The following exceptions and guidelines apply:
- No on-time delivery refund if we are late because of delays caused by conditions that are beyond our operational and business management control. Examples include delays caused by construction, weather, road, or traffic conditions.
- In many cases our ability to be on time depends on good information and the excellent preparedness of our passengers.
- Help us help you. Please make sure we have the correct pickup information. Provide extra details if you live in a hard to find location, apartment building, complex or rural setting. For early morning pickups turn on your lights, put luggage somewhere that is easy for the driver to see.
- On time delivery depends on passengers being ready to go at the beginning of the 5 minute pick-up window provided in the reservation confirmation or the pickup time provided by Green Ride on the evening before travel. The pick-up window is for driver timeliness and does not mean that the passenger has until the end of the p/u window to be ready.
- To stay on schedule our driver needs to leave the pickup location at the given departure time. By its very nature, the timeliness of a shared ride service is contingent on the passenger being ready to board when the driver arrives. The driver’s goal is to arrive at the beginning of the pickup window.
- For Ft Collins/Wyoming: It normally takes 60 minutes to drive from the Harmony Transportation Center to Denver International Airport (DIA) on our Gold Line service or 60 minutes to drive from our park and ride at NoCo Regional Airport to DIA on our Green Line service. Most of our Fort Collins customers will be picked up and dropped at DIA in less than 90 minutes. A few of our customers, particularly those living in the North, West and slightly outside of Fort Collins may have longer trip durations.
Service Area – Our Ft Collins, Wyoming, Loveland, and Windsor Service Areas and Fares are described on our web site. www.greenrideco.com
- We make every effort to show accurate information on our website. In the event a fare is listed at an incorrect price, or a reservation is made with incorrect prices due to typographical, technical, or computer error, Green Ride reserves the right to refuse or cancel & refund reservations made at the incorrect fare.
Passenger Safety – The safety and comfort of our passengers is our highest priority. In order to maintain a safe and comfortable driving environment, our drivers have the right to deny or de-board any person who, in the driver’s judgment, is unruly or disruptive or may pose a threat to the safety of the vehicle or anyone on board.
Pets – With the exception of service animals, we do not have permission to transport pets unless they can be carried in a small container that fits on the passenger’s lap.
Limitations of Liability – Green Ride will not be responsible for delays caused by conditions that are beyond our operational and business management control. Examples include delays caused by construction, weather, road, or traffic conditions.
- Limitation on Compensation Following Service Failure – Where it is determined to be Green Ride’s fault, customers will receive a refund of the fare paid to Green Ride.
- Limitations on Compensation Following Missed Flights– When it is determined to be Green Ride’s fault, Green Ride may provide compensation not to exceed $200.00 per person for domestic flights and $300.00 per person for international flights. Green Ride may reimburse for overnight lodging in the event a customer cannot book a flight out on the same day of travel. Reimbursement is based on the average standard room rate as dictated by management in that market. Meals and other expenses are not covered as part of reimbursement for delays or missed flights.Green Ride does not assume any responsibility for lost income or potential income, and other losses resulting from missed professional or personal functions. When traveling to an important event, it is recommended to allow extra travel time by booking earlier than the recommended time to avoid delays.
- Limitations on Customer Claim Time: The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that, unless a longer period is mandated and made unwaiverable by law, any claim relating to the services provided to Customer hereunder, including, without limitation, claims relating to damaged luggage, missed flight or other out of pocket expenses due to any alleged service failure, must be brought to our attention within 45 days after the occurrence of the act or omission that is the subject of the claim.
Payments – Prepayment is required for all reservations. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Cancellation/Refund Policy – Upon customer request Green Ride will refund payment for unused service. For refunds please contact customer service by phone at:
Fort Collins: (970) 226-5533
Wyoming: (307) 459-4433
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds.
Gratuities – The listed rates do not include a driver or reservation agent gratuity. You should never see a sign nor hear a request for a gratuity from any Green Ride employee. However, if you are so inclined, you may include a gratuity with your reservation or give a tip to the driver at the time of service. Gratuities included with your reservation payment are shared with all Green Ride employees, including drivers, reservation agents and dispatchers. Gratuities paid to the driver at the time of service goes to the driver.
Privacy – All information obtained to make your reservation is held in strictest confidence. We do not make names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other personal information available to any companies or individuals except for those that are directly involved in the delivery and marketing of Green Ride services.
Lost Items – Passengers are responsible for their personal possessions. We try our best to return items left in our vehicles to their owners, but we assume no liability for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced items. Any charges incurred in returning a left-behind item to its owner must be paid by the owner. Remember, too, that many bags look alike. Our drivers cannot remember which bags belong to each passenger. Upon reaching your destination, please check to see that you have retrieved all your belongings, and that each bag, briefcase, computer, etc. is, indeed, yours. Small items typically left in our vehicles include cell phones, cameras, small bags, glasses, and wallets.
Damaged Luggage – Green Ride shall not be held liable for more than $250 per piece of luggage and its contents due to loss or damage caused by Green Ride.